Benefits for affiliated institutions
• PAE (Event Support Program): send a banner in JPG with the event data so that AETAL can assist in the dissemination and institutional support of your school.
• PCE (School Training Program): participate, with discounts on the enrollment rate, of these academic, pedagogical and administrative training in order to have in their personnel qualified for the activities.
• PDB (Library Development Program): There are 30 partner publishing houses awaiting your requests to offer special discounts exclusive to affiliates. To this end, the Academic Guide was created to help you choose more than 1,100 titles that support the study of 47 theological subjects.
• PPM (Merit Award Program): The affiliates respond to an annual questionnaire registering their activities in the year, which will be tabulated for the points count, with the top 3 being awarded.
• PRA (Academic Recognition Program): Like the MEC, AETAL also acts as an Agency of Recognition, auditing all areas of the institution, but giving priority to the evangelical and priestly nature. For the Recognized schools a differentiated 2D holographic seal is available, to be used in their Diplomas and Certificates.
• Academic Covenants: AETAL offers partial or full scholarship opportunities in US and European institutions. Recently, scholarship affiliates were offered at the London School of Theology. In addition, some other educational events are offered to affiliates through AETAL partner agencies.
• Participation, with discounts, at continental theological conferences and national academic seminars (AETAL) and global theological forums (ICETE), and in local lectures on curriculum, didactics and pedagogical subjects; Free hosting of the institution’s logo and weblink on the AETAL website;
– AETAL also sends the Affiliate Certificate to its affiliates annually.
Conditions for affiliation
1. Have at least two years of activities;
2. Have your Statement of Faith accepted by the AETAL board of directors;
3. Commit to the commitment of faithful participation in the maintenance of AETAL through monthly contributions;
4. Have the Affiliate Application approved by the AETAL Board of Directors.
a) Print the Affiliation Request, complete and sign in the indicated place.
Click to Download – Affiliate Application
b) Attach mandatory photocopy of the documents below:
– Statutes and minutes of the last general meeting (of the institution or the sponsor);
– CNPJ card (institution or maintainer);
– Declaration of Faith;
– Curriculum with the hours and tuition values.
c) Submit the completed, printed and signed request, together with a photocopy of the above mentioned documents, and a presentation folder (if any) from the institution to:
AETAL – Affiliations Sector
PO Box 7030
Contact AETAL, we are available to answer your questions.